Home » Facilities
- Restaurant - out sourced - Mouth watering Breakfast and Dinner served in the Restaurant. Enjoy Lunch on the Terrace or overlooking the beautiful pool. Please contact Lorna or Ruth at Edlorna's Restaurant to make a booking or find out what the specials are.
- Three Adjoining Swimming Pools and a baby Pool - The water is fed from a natural warm water mineral spring.
- Conference Rooms at Hotel (up to 200 seats)
Ladies Bar - out sourced
Curio and Tuck Shop
Jungle Gym, Gymnasium, Squash, Tennis Courts and 18 hole Putt Putt course
24 Hour on site Security
Internet and Fax
Wellness Clinic - our sourced
Safari Desk and Guest Relations - Day tours to the Kruger National Park, Private reserves and the surrounding areas.
Tourist Attractions - off site (within a 100km)
- Kruger National Park - Phabeni Gate: +- 8km from Resort, Paul Kruger Gate: +-40km from the Resort
- Gods Window
- Bourkes Luck Potholes
- Pilgrims Rest
- Blyde River Canyon
- Waterfalls - Mac Mac, Bridal and Berlin just to name a few
- Silk Farm - (Guided Tours) - situated on a picturesque farm in the shadows near Gods Window
- Coffee Farm - (Guided Tours)
- Reptile Parks -
Khamai Reptile Park near Hoedspruit
Perry's Bridge Reptile Park in Hazyview
- Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre - Cheetah project
- Moholoholo - Rehabilitation centre near Hoedspruit
- Elephant excursions near Hazyview
- Owl awareness - Skova Research Centre in Hazyview
- For the more adventurous - River Rafting, Quad Bikes, White Water Tubing, Paint Ball, Mountain Biking, Abseiling, Zipline, Archery, Skyway Trails and more.
Enquire at our Guest Relations and Safari Desk on site to arrange your trip or Adventure
- Kruger Mpumalange International Airport - Near Nelspruit - 66km
- Vehicle Hire available at KMIA - Airport
- Supermarkets - 2kms